If you have experience in NGO’s management, organize workshops, trainings or lessons to teach PDS team and/or under-graduated and graduated students from different universities of Zanzibar.
Themes of the trainings can be:
- Project write-up, implementation and evaluation
- Financial management (budgeting, accounting…)
- Professional Partnership and Sponsorship skills training
- Event organization and management
Note: Volunteers are encouraged to teach fundraising and/or to organize a fundraising (online) with the PDS team.
- Digital marketing (social medias, website, YouTube channel…)
- Computer skills (applications, programs…)
- Working and strategic planning
- Conflict resolution
- Customer care (volunteers’ management, communication skills, attitude…)
- Presentation skills (public speaking, protocols…)